15th August 2007
RE: ACTIONS BY THE BOD
(001) A month ago, at the July BOD Meeting, I was accused of "removing audio tapes and/or transcribed Minutes" 5 years ago, from June 2002 to August 2003.
(002) Knowing this isn't true, and considering the source, I decided to ignore it.
(003) The board of directors should be aware that on Tuesday. August 14th. a top realtor in the area stated her sales at RRLE are way down.
(004) She stated her buyers are financially sound seniors.
(005) She said buyers back away at a sign in front of the park on the gate because it's not "Welcoming."
(006) She said sales at RRLE aren't down because of the market.
(007) People in town have heard about the RRLE 2006 letter.
(008) You are responsible.
(009) You are driving property values down here!
(010) I understand this BOD didn't notify all Directors that an attorney would be present at the August BOD meeting.
(011) Why not?
(012) To former members of the "Oversight Committee", whom we call "The Nearsighted Group": The RRLE Homeowner's Group, or "Friends of the Park," posted notices of meetings 7-10 days in advance of our meeting at the Reception Center, in the window, and at the mailbox area.
(013) We checked to see they weren't removed.
(014) Notices were taken down several days after the meeting was held by the Office Staff.
(015) Our meetings aren't by "invitation only" - they aren't held on private lots.
(016) They're at the Reception Center Loft.
(017) Every Homeowner's Association Member is welcome to attend.
(018) If you want to know about these meetings, all you have to do is attend.
(019) Attorney Russell Devitt was present at the August BOD meeting.
(020) He wasn't able to give solid answers to several questions.
(021) This included a definition of the 2- or 4-month vacancy expected to limit "Permanent Living."
(022) WHAT DID THAT COST THE BOD?????????
(023) Maybe one of these days we'll all get back to enjoying RRLE and fun here, rather than concentrating on negatives.